Paraffin 1.03 – Couple of Bug Fixes
Last year I released a tool to help make maintaining WiX 2.0-based installations easier called Paraffin. I've fixed the following two issues:
- I was relying on the short name of the file when generating an updated .PARAFFIN file. Sadly, it looks like the short file names are essentially random. I now only rely on the File element, Source attribute when looking for existing files.
- I had swapped INSTALLDIR and TARGETDIR when generating the fragment.
Hope you find it useful! Get the latest source code here.On Apr 19 2008 3:19 PMBy jrobbins
ParaffinWith 5 Comments