An Azure AI engineer works with Data Engineers and Data Scientists to analyze requirements for AI cloud-based and hybrid AI solutions and implements solutions. They are aware of the various components that make up the Microsoft Azure AI portfolio and related open source frameworks and technologies. The engineer leverages their knowledge to recommend appropriate tools and technologies for a given solution. The engineer is aware of the available data storage options and uses their understanding of cost models, capacity, and best practices to architect and implement AI solutions.
This course teaches the concepts of Azure AI engineering by presenting, and developing, a scenario that creates a customer support Bot that utilizes various tools and services in the Azure AI landscape like language understanding, QnA Maker, and various Azure Cognitive Services to implement language detection, text analytics, and computer vision.
Gain the necessary knowledge for designing Azure AI solution by building a customer support chat Bot using artificial intelligence from the Microsoft Azure platform including language understanding and pre-built AI functionality in the Azure Cognitive Services.
This Packaged Set is not eligible for Software Assurance Training Voucher (SATV) redemption.
Key Learning Areas
Notice of Planned Skills Update
- Analyze solution requirements
- Design AI solutions
- Implement and monitor AI solutions
Exam AI-100 Update Summary
This exam has been refocused to increase coverage of Azure technologies for data science, IoT, and AI purposes. The exam has a more aligned focus on Azure cognitive services and bots, with an emphasis on how these services meet business and technical requirements.
Updated content areas (effective June 25, 2019)
- Increased coverage of Microsoft Azure Cognitive Services, Azure Bot Service, and Azure AI portfolio
- Reduced focus on storage solutions, Intelligent Edge solutions
- Reduced focus on provisioning required cloud, on-premises, and hybrid environments
This certification track comes with the following benefits:
- Digital Courseware
- Practice Labs
- 30-Day Azure Pass
- Free Practice Exam
- Free Exam Voucher
Introducing Azure Cognitive Services
The student will learn about the available Cognitive Services on Microsoft Azure and their role in architecting AI solutions.
- Overview of Azure Cognitive Services
- Creating a Cognitive Service on the Azure Portal
- Access and Test a Cognitive Service
The student will learn about the Microsoft Bot Framework and Bot Services.
- Introducing the Bot Service
- Creating a Basic Chat Bot
- Testing with the Bot Emulator
Enhancing Bots with QnA Maker
The student will learn about the QnA Maker and how to integrate Bots and QnA Maker to build up a useful knowledge base for user interactions.
- Introducing QnA Maker
- Implement a Knowledge Base with QnA Maker
- Integrate QnA with a Bot
Learn How to Create Language Understanding Functionality with LUIS
The student will learn about LUIS and how to create intents and utterances to support a natural language processing solution.
- Introducing Language Understanding
- Create a new LUIS Service
- Build Language Understanding with Intents and Utterances
Enhancing Your Bots with LUIS
The student will learn about integrating LUIS with a Bot to better understand the users’ intentions when interacting with the Bot.
- Overview of language understanding for AI applications
- Integrate LUIS and Bot to create an AI-based solution
Integrate Cognitive Services with Bots and Agents
The student will learn about integrating Bots and Agents with Azure Cognitive Services for advanced features such as sentiment analysis, image and text analysis, and OCR and object detection.
- Understand Cognitive Services for Bot Interactions
- Perform Sentiment Analysis for your Bot with Text Analytics
- Detect Language in a Bot with the Language Cognitive Services
- Integrate Computer Vision with Bots
This course is aimed at Cloud Solution Architects, Azure artificial intelligence designers, and AI developers.
- Azure Fundamentals
- Understanding of Azure storage technologies
- C# Knowledge