This ASP.NET Core development training course offers the exciting ability to develop, test, and deploy on different platforms. In this 2-day course, we look at how to use Docker to create a consistent testing and deployment target for ASP.NET Core applications. We will also cover multi-container applications, orchestration, continuous integration, and deployment.
Key Learning Areas
- Gain a deeper understanding of the Docker platform and the benefits it can provide for ASP.NET Core development
- Use Docker to create a better development environment
- Gain experience with the new productivity features in Visual Studio 2017 for building Docker-based applications
- Learn how to configure and deploy multi-container applications
- Gain experience using several container orchestration platforms
- Understand how to deploy a Docker-based application to a load-balanced cluster in Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Learn how to configure a continuous integration / continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipeline
- Docker Essentials
- Docker-Based Development Environment
- Docker Support in Visual Studio 2017
- Multi-Container Solutions
- Container Deployment and Orchestration
- Creating a CI/CD Pipeline
Attendees learn multi-container applications, orchestration, continuous integration, and deployment. This course has been updated for ASP.NET Core 2.1.
- Experience with the C# programming language and object-oriented programming concepts.
- Some knowledge of the structure of an ASP.NET Core application.