ASP.NET Core is a completely new web stack developed from the ground up. This 4-day ASP.NET Core Development training course introduces attendees to this new platform and teaches attendees the skills necessary to design and build well-architected web and service-oriented applications that follow the MVC design pattern. This course includes a total of 15 hands-on lab exercises that lead to working e-commerce style web application.
Key Learning Areas
- Understand the goals and benefits of the .NET Core platform
- Learn to make good decisions about application architecture and the choice of data access technology
- Use ASP.NET Core's routing system to achieve a REST-style architecture
- Gain experience with using adaptive rendering, mobile-specific views, and a view switcher to support a variety of mobile devices
- Learn how to extend and modify ASP.NET Core by creating custom components and templates
- Application Architecture
- Application Configuration
- Views (Part I)
- Views (Part II)
- Request Routing
- HTML Forms
- Application State
- Data Validation
- Error Handling
This course aims to provide students with a comprehensive introduction to the new and exciting world of ASP.NET Core. The course starts with a brief introduction before diving into the architecture and internals of ASP.NET Core.
Through the construction of an e-commerce style application, students learn about the essential features of ASP.NET Core while applying solid design principles and best practices. Although the focus of this course is ASP.NET Core itself, students will also learn how to integrate other tools and frameworks (such as Bower, Angular, and xUnit) into their development workflow.
- Experience with the C# programming language and object-oriented programming concepts