On September 25, 2018, Microsoft announced a new revamp of their certification program. If you've taken and passed the 70-533 exam, you are eligible to take the AZ-102 transition exam.
The AZ-102 transition exam must be passed before June 30, 2019.
This course takes you through all of the requirements of the AZ-102 exam. By the end of the course, you'll be ready
to take the official exam Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate.
Main objectives of this exam:
- Manage Azure subscriptions and resources (5-10%)
- Implement and manage storage (5-10%)
- Configure and manage virtual networks (15-20%)
- Manage identities (15-20%)
- Evaluate and perform server migration to Azure (15-20%)
- Implement and manage application services (5-10%)
- Implement advanced virtual networking (5-10%)
- Secure identities (5-10%)
Key Learning Areas
- Subs and Resources - Analyze resource utilization and consumption
- Storage - Configure Azure files
- Virtual Networks - Create connectivity between virtual networks
- Virtual Networks - Configure name resolution
- Managing Identities - Manage Azure Active Directory
- Managing Identities - Implement and manage hybrid identities
- Migrate - Evaluate migration scenarios by using Azure Migrate
- Migrate - Migrate servers to Azure
- Apps - Configure serverless computing
- Advanced Networking - Monitor and troubleshoot networking
- Securing Identities - Implement MFA
- Securing Identities - Manage RBAC
This certification track comes with the following benefits:
- Digital Courseware
- Practice Labs
- 30-Day Azure Pass
- Free Practice Exam
- Free Transition Exam Voucher
Required exam to receive your Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate certification:
Exam AZ-102: Microsoft Azure Administrator Certification Transition (transition exam for people who passed Exam 70-533)
** THIS EXAM IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THOSE CANDIDATES WHO HAVE TAKEN EXAM 533: IMPLEMENTING MICROSOFT AZURE INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTIONS. IF YOU HAVE NOT TAKEN EXAM 533, YOU WILL NOT EARN A CERTIFICATION BY TAKING THIS EXAM. THIS EXAM IS AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY AND IS SCHEDULED FOR RETIREMENT ON JUNE 30, 2019. **
This course is for Azure Administrators who have already passed the 70-533 Azure Infrastructure exam looking to become a Microsoft Azure Administration Associate.
Azure Administrators manage the cloud services that span storage, networking, and compute cloud capabilities, with a deep understanding of each service across the full IT lifecycle. They take end-user requests for new cloud applications and make recommendations on services to use for optimal performance and scale, as well as provision, size, monitor and adjust as appropriate. This role requires communicating and coordinating with vendors. Azure Administrators use the Azure Portal and as they become more proficient they use PowerShell and the Command Line Interface.
- Already passed the 70-533 Azure Infrastructure exam
- Able to administer solutions for Microsoft Azure
- Access to an Azure account for testing, even a free account