April 1, 2019 - Update from Microsoft
The AZ-203 track was rolled out as a replacement for the AZ-200 + AZ-201 tracks and AZ-200 & 201 and 202 exams for earning the Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate certification. This was a move to simplify the process to earning this certifications based on feedback received from customers.
Please visit AZ-203: Azure Developer Certification Track for training options.
The AZ-200: Microsoft Azure Developer Core Solutions Certification Track prepares you for Microsoft’s Azure Developer certification exam AZ-200: Develop Core Microsoft Azure Cloud Solutions. This training course track is designed for developers who already know how to code in at least one of the Azure-supported languages.
The coursework covers Azure architecture, design and connectivity patterns, choosing the right storage solution for your development needs, developing solutions leveraging Azure Storage options including: Cosmos DB, Azure Storage tables, file storage, Blob, relations databases and caching and content delivery networks, creating App Service Web Apps; notification and offline sync for mobile apps; Service Fabric; serverless Azure Functions; managing bulk operations through the Batch Service API; Azure Kubernetes Service; and Azure Media Services, authentication work in Azure, and how to implement secure data solutions with: encryption; Azure Key Vault; and SSL and TLS communications.
Key Learning Areas
- Learn common Azure application design and connectivity patterns
- Measuring and planning throughput, and data access structure
- Learn about Azure networking topologies
- Connect to storage in Azure
- Design and implement policies to Tables
- Create, read, update, and delete tables by using code
- Develop for Azure Redis cache and content delivery networks
- Develop solutions that use blob storage
- Create an Azure app service web app by using Azure CLI, Powershell, and other tools
- Create documentation for the API by using open source and other tools
- Add push notifications and enable offline sync for mobile apps
- Develop stateful and stateless apps on Service Fabric
- Create Azure functions including bindings and triggers
- Define and run scheduled bulk operations
- Create an Azure Container Service (ACS/AKS) cluster using Azure CLI and Azure Portal
- Develop media solutions that use AI services
- Learn about the different authentication options, including multi-factor, available in Azure and how they operate
- Learn about implementing access control in your solution including claims- and role-based authorization
- Implement secure data solutions by using encryption, Azure confidential computing, and SSL/TLS communications
- Manage cryptographic keys in Azure Key Vault
This course comes with the following benefits:
- Digital Courseware
- Practice Labs
- 30 Day Azure Pass
- Practice Exam
- Exam Voucher
Required courses to complete the AZ-200 Microsoft Azure Developer Core Solutions Certification Track
AZ-200T01: Select the Appropriate Azure Technology Development Solution
AZ-200T02: Develop for Azure Storage
AZ-200T03: Develop Azure Platform as a Service Solutions
AZ-200T04: Implement Security in Azure Development Solutions
Required Exam to complete the AZ-200 Microsoft Azure Developer Core Solutions and AZ-201 Microsoft Azure Developer Advanced Solutions to become a certified Microsoft Azure Developer Associate:
Exam AZ-203: Microsoft Azure Developer Associate
This is one of two exam preparation course tracks required to earn the Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate Certification. You must also complete the AZ-201: Microsoft Azure Developer Advanced Solutions Certification Track and pass Exam AZ-203: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure in order to become a Microsoft Certified Azure Developer Associate.
Exam AZ-202: Microsoft Azure Developer Certification Transition
This exam is intended only for candidates who have taken Exam 70-532: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions. If you have not taken Exam 532, you will not earn a certification by taking this exam. This exam retires on March 31, 2019. A replacement exam may be available.
Redeeming your Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers:
- 4-Day SATV for a Classroom Live course
- 4-Day SATV for a Virtual Classroom Live course