The AZ-301 Microsoft Azure Architect Design certification tests and validates your expertise as an Azure Architect around Azure administration, Azure development, and DevOps; among a list of specific expertise categories within each of these.
Key Learning Areas
- Learn how to manage security and identity within the context of Azure. Also, you’ll be introduced to multiple SaaS services available in Azure that for integration into existing Azure solutions.
- Learn to Compare and contrast various database options on Azure, identify data streaming options for large-scale data ingest, and identify longer-term data storage options.
- Learn how to deploy an ARM template to a resource group, author a complex deployment using the Azure Building Blocks tools, and integrate an API or Logic App with the API Management service.
- Learn how to Describe DNS and IP strategies for VNETs in Azure, compare connectivity options for ad-hoc and hybrid connectivity, distribute network traffic across multiple loads using load balancers, and design a hybrid connectivity scenario between cloud and on-premise.
This course comes with the following benefits:
- Digital Courseware
- Practice Labs
- 30 Day Azure Pass
- Practice Exam
- Exam Voucher
Required Courses to complete the AZ-300 Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies Certification Track:
AZ-301T01-A: Designing for Identity and Security
AZ-301T02-A: Designing a Data Platform Solution
AZ-301T03-A: Designing for Deployment, Migration, and Integration
AZ-301T04-A: Designing an Infrastructure Strategy
Required Exam to complete the AZ-200 Microsoft Azure Developer Core Solutions Certification Track:
This is one of two exam preparation course tracks required to earn the Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert Certification. You must also complete the AZ-300 Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies Certification Track and pass Exam AZ-300: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies in order to become a Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert.
Exam AZ-302: Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Certification Transition
This exam is intended only for candidates who have taken Exam 70-535: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions. If you have not taken Exam 535, you will not earn a certification by taking this exam.
Successful Cloud Solutions Architects begin this role with practical experience with operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, billing, and networking.
Redeeming your Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers:
- 4-Day SATV for a Classroom Live course
- 4-Day SATV for a Virtual Classroom Live course