The Xamarin platform offers a compelling option for building cross-platform mobile applications. This 2-day Xamarin training course introduces attendees to the Xamarin platform and teaches attendees the skills necessary to design and build well-architected mobile applications that follow modern design principles and patterns.
Key Learning Areas
- Understand the pros and cons of different cross-platform mobile development options
- Learn about the architecture of Xamarin-based applications
- Gain experience with different code sharing techniques including dependency injection
- Build an application with a cross-platform user interface using Xamarin.Forms
- Mobile Development Options
- Xamarin Development Platform
- Getting Started
- Creating an Application Solution
- Building Shared Application Components
This cross platform mobile development Xamarin training provides the knowledge and skills necessary to start developing cross-platform mobile applications with C# and the Xamarin development platform. Developers with previous C# programming experience will gain the ability to build a single application that can target iOS, Android, and Windows-based devices.
During the training, attendees construct a Xamarin.Forms-based application that retreives data from a web service and stores that data locally to provide offline viewing capability.
Experience with the C# programming language and object-oriented programming concepts. If you are looking for an intro to Xamarin, you can check out our Introduction to Xamarin Course here.