- Building Canvas Apps with PowerApps Studio
- Using Standard Guidelines, Grouping and Naming Conventions
- Understanding PowerApps Datasource Delegation
- Data Binding with Galleries and Forms
- Building Data Entry Screens using Edit Forms
- Tracking Application State using Variables and Collections
- Getting Started with the Common Data Service for Apps
- Building Model-driven Apps
This training course provides you with hands-on lab exercises to reinforce the Power Apps concepts and techniques taught in the lecture. In the labs, you will set up your own isolated Power Apps environment for building canvas apps and model-driven apps. You will build several canvas apps in lab exercises during the day in class. The course also provides additional lab exercises after class for your continued learning. When the course is over, you will be provided with access to a recording of the class so you can review the lectures and the instructor demonstrations as often as you like.
Students will require a Windows PC for lab exercises running Windows 10 or Windows 8.1.