Mastering PHP is designed to give developers a zero-to-app experience. It starts with fundamentals of the language and moves developers from no knowledge to being equipped with the skills they need to understand and begin developing applications in PHP along with many of the popular tangential technologies that PHP uses.
Mastering PHP can be customized to fit your company’s needs, with topics that align with the learning objectives of your team. It can be combined with other training like Mastering HTML5, Mastering jQuery, and Mastering Angular JS to offer a full stack experience.
Key Learning Areas
- Learn the fundamental concepts of a PHP
- Learn the anatomy of a PHP application
- Learn all the core Control Structures. Logic, and Data Types
- Learn how to interact with the Browser and get feedback from the server
- Understand Object Oriented Programming with PHP
- Master handling various types of data
- Learn the basics of web services
- Learn how to configure and tune applications for various environments
- Introduction to PHP
- The Anatomy of a PHP App
- Object-Oriented Programming with PHP
- Interacting with the Browser and Server
- Interacting with Data
- Basic Web Services with PHP
Advanced PHP Topics (ala carte)
- Advanced Data Access
- Template Engines
- MVC Framework
- Design Patterns
- Setting up a LAMP Stack
- Configuring Web Servers
- Graphics APIs
- Security APIs
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Feel free to ask and so we can customize your PHP learning to best fit your needs!
Because of its immense popularity, one can hardly avoid PHP. Any developer or team of developers large and small that deals with open source software for the web or any developer who is thinking about new applications can benefit from learning PHP. Its simplicity and ease of learning makes it a popular choice for new projects too.
Persons who attend Mastering PHP should have a working knowledge of programming concepts in other languages.