Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect - Architecture This is an instructor led training designed for those who are new to solution architect role. The course is focusing on architectural skills and will not be focusing into industrial and project delivery skills for architects. There are prerequisite contents to this course available at Microsoft learn. Please ensure to follow solution architect learning path on Microsoft Learn.
This course is developed for those aspired to be and new to the solution architect role. This course provides the technical information focusing on application architecture and technical skills to start their journey into this role. This course will not cover the industrial skills and delivery skills required for this role.
Key Learning Areas
- Define skill areas for solution architect role
- Explain instances & deployment models recommendations by Microsoft
- Understand cloud solution, CDM & CDS
- Get more info on Licensing, AppSource & Support for Dynamics 365
- Use Lifecycle services as solution architect
- Know the considerations for blueprinting Dynamics 365 solution
- Understand the concepts and tools used for data management
- Explain the Integration options & Business events on solutions
- Know the available options on solution localization, compliance & reporting
- Have architectural conversations on extensibility, security, & performance
- Know what is ALM application lifecycle management
- Identify opportunities for automated testing and using RSAT
- The Architect Role
- Environment, Instances & Deployment Models
- Cloud Solution, CDM & CDS
- Licensing, AppSource & Support
- Lifecycle services
- Blueprinting Dynamics 365 solutions
- Data Management
- Integration & Business events
- Localization, Compliance, & Reporting
- Application Lifecycle Management
- Automated Testing & RSAT
- Additional Areas for Architects
The audience for this course should have previous experience with functional or technical focus in Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Applications. Primarily for those who are aspired to be and new to solution architect role.
You must complete the solution architect learning path for solution architects: Here.