Our 8-Day MCSA SQL 2016 Database Administration Certification Boot Camp covers topics such as database installation, maintenance, configuration, and provisioning tasks with SQL Server 2016.
This comprehensive training focuses on learning beyond the core content of standard Microsoft courses. Our program incorporates interactive demonstrations with exam focused explanations.
This program will teach you the skills needed to support an SQL 2016 environment, and pass the required Microsoft exams.
Key Learning Areas
You'll prepare for the following exams:
- Microsoft Exam 70-764: Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure
- Microsoft Exam 70-765: Provisioning SQL Databases
Included with Boot Camp - MOC digital course materials, labs, practice exam, and exam registration.
The primary audience for this course is individuals who administer and maintain SQL Server databases. These individuals perform database administration and maintenance as their primary area of responsibility, or work in environments where databases play a key role in their primary job.
The secondary audiences for this course are individuals who develop applications that deliver content from SQL Server databases.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Some experience with database design.