This three-day course will introduce you to contemporary testing practices and corresponding tools in Visual Studio Enterprise edition used by Agile teams to deliver high-quality increments of software on regular iterations.
Key Learning Areas
- Release dates and budgets are missed due to low quality and bugs
- Testing activities are performed at the end of the sprint/iteration or release
- No collective ownership or collaboration exists between the developers and testers
- The team tests the wrong things at the wrong time
- No automated tests, no regression tests, and no idea of the quality of your software
- Agile Software Testing
- Planning and Tracking
- Development Tests
- Acceptance Tests
- Exploratory Tests
- Build and Test Automation
- Delivery Quality Software
- Contact us for older versions or customizations.
Attendees will work in teams on a common case study using Visual Studio Team Services to plan and track their work. No technical skills or experience is required. All technical concepts will be explained during class. All source code will be provided. Knowledge of Agile and Scrum a plus.