Wintellect provides custom mobile application development services and can build the next cross-platform mobile app for your business with a flawless user experiences across all major platforms: iOS, Android and Windows.
As a certified Xamarin Premier Consulting partner, Wintellect specializes in cross-platform mobile development using Xamarin. All of our mobile developers are Xamarin-Certified Engineers. Learn more about Wintellect’s Xamarin Consulting Services
- Accelerated time to market. Quicker time to market with 60- 100% shared code across platforms.
- Lower TCO. Smaller teams. No need to hire separate developers for each language, reducing cost of ownership.
- User experience. Create flawless user experiences across all major platforms: iOS, Android and Windows.
- Complete mobile solution. The Xamarin platform includes development tools, emulation, testing, analytics, education and support.
- Always up-to-date. Deliver to your customers via the Apple, Google, and Windows App Stores.
Find out how we can work together to build your next cross-platform mobile application.
Find Out How Wintellect Can Help With Your Mobile App Development Project
HydroPoint Data Systems is the market and technology leader in Smart Water Management. The company’s main product offering WeatherTRAK combines controllers and other hardware with cloud-based applications and services to automate irrigation schedules based on landscape-specific parameters (such as plant, soil, slope and sprinkler type). The goal was to quickly establish optimal irrigation schedules that match the true water budget for each zone of a landscape.
Microsoft’s Universal Windows Platform (UWP) allows you to build an application that works across all Microsoft platforms—even on HoloLens and Xbox. Deliver responsive apps in less time and at lower cost that look just as good on mobile devices as they do on desktop browsers.
Wintellect delivers responsive web apps in less time and at lower cost that look just as good on mobile devices as they do on desktop browsers.