There’s been two bug reported in the code so I fixed them. Here’s the updates from the Change Log:
- Fixed a bug in Wintellect.DiagnosticsConfigTraceSwitchWatcher.cs reported by Burke Attilla where I was not properly handling internationalized paths when looking for the .VSHOST. string.
- For Vista installations, properly set the InstallPrivileges property in Debugging.wxs and WintellectToolsInstall.wxs.
- Fixed a bug in Wintellect.FxCop.DesignRules reported by Karl Zeitz were I was not properly handling generic parameters.
- Added upgrade checks to the Wintellect Tools installer.
- Fixed a few misspellings I found.